Labels

Sunday, January 15, 2006

(TOPICS=MOVIES) (TOPICS=MUSIC) (TOPICS=LSFW) Dear Penis by Rodney Carrington

image hosting by ImageVenue.com
Dear Penis by Rodney Carrington
- A humorous song about a man's relationship with his penis. Here are the lyrics for the song;

Dear penis, I don't think I like you anymore.
You used to watch me shave.
Now all you do is stare at the floor.
Oh, dear penis...
I don't like you anymore.
It used to be you and me,
...a paper towel, and a dirty magazine, ...
That's all we needed to get by.
Now it seems things have changed.
And I think that you're the one to blame.
Dear penis,
I don't like you anymore.
He says...
Dear Rodney,
I don't think I like you anymore.
'cuz when you get to drinkin',
You put me places I've never been before.
Dear Rodney, I don't like you anymore.
Why can't we jsut get a grip on our
man-to-hand relationship?
...and come to terms with truly how we feel...
If we put our heads together,
we'd just stay home forever.
Dear penis,
I think I like you after all.
Oh, and Rodney,
While your shaving,
shave my balls.

No comments: