Labels

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Site Changes

I decided to give you all an update on the website. As some of you have already noticed I have been making some template changes recently. For the moment I am happy with the changes. I still need to go through old posts to add categories and make sure links are up to date. I have also started using the “Add This” tool on each post. This gives the chance to add posts to different websites. I have only been using this for one day and it already seems to be a success. Using this tool will help the website to grow. So far the changes seem to be helping the site. I have seen the number of visitors double over the last couple of weeks. As I continue to work on the website I hope this number will also continue to grow. This weekend I will be continuing to work on the website, adding new content and making changes to the website template. Thanks to everyone for the support with the website. If there is anything you would like to see on the site I can be contacted on highflyis (at) g mail (dot) com. For the email to work you will need to remove the spaces and add the correct symbols. You can also use this email address if you would like to do a link exchange or request a link on the site. Well enough of my ramblings time to get back to adding content…

No comments: